1 – Echinacea purpurea
– contains echinacoside which is natural antibiotic acts the same as penicillin .
– Increases macrophage activation by increasing production of interferon gamma .
– Boosts T- cell production up to 30 % more than immune drugs .
– Protects against germy attack by dissolving enzyme hyaluronidase which germ produces .
2 – L – lysine
– important for production of proteins & carnitine .
– Improves the immune system .
– Prevents replication of herps virus in cats .
3 – Saccharomyces boulardii
– helps to protect against disease causing pathogens by preventing them from taking up residence inside the gut .
– Most commonly used for treating and preventing diarrhea .
4 – N,N-dimethyglycine
– boosts immune system , improves energy and used as performance enhancer in racing dogs .
5 – Vitamin C
– boosts immunity & important antioxidant .