1 – Glucosamine Sulphate
– helps to improve the synthesis of glycosaminoglycan which is one of the building blocks of cartilage .
– Alleviates the symptoms of joint damage by boosting repair of damaged cartilage .
2 – Calcium
– Supports healthy bone formation and joint flexibility .
– Maintains healthy and strong bones .
3 – Magnesium
– helps to absorb calcium as un absorbed calcium is lodged in the body and deposits in bones causing much pain .
– Magnesium imbalance can cause arthritis .
4 – Vitamin B7
– plays important role in muscle growth and enables the body to use glucose as energy .
– maintains Strengthens of nails .
5 – Vitamin B6
– has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties .
6 – Vitamin B9
– (folic acid) is important for cell growth and metabolism .