1 – Vitamin A
– A fat-soluble vitamin is also responsible for growth, fetal development, immune function and cell function.
2 – Vitamin C
– it is an important antioxidant , can help reducing inflammation.
3 – Vitamin D
– the “sunshine vitamin” allows your dog’s body to balance minerals like phosphorous and calcium for healthy bone growth. Without it, your dog would not be able to develop properly or maintains healthy muscles and bones.
4 – Pantothenic acid
– helps with energy metabolism.
5 – Folic acid
– plays a role in amino acid and nucleotide metabolism.
6 – Niacin
– it is a core vitamin that reduce cholesterol through the breakdown of fatty acids.
7 – Vitamin B1
– promotes good eyesight , plays a role in organ health and promoting motor functions in your dog body , required for the breakdown of carbohydrates.
8 – Vitamin B2
– enter in forming the mucous membranes that lining the digestive tract of pet animal.
9 – Iodine
– helps to stimulate thyroid activity, speeding metabolism and weight loss.